Are you ready to take the step to try hypnotherapy? If so, we would advise you to take time to do a little research. Hypnotherapy is an excellent tool used in many ways. Below is a list of common types of hypnotherapy in central London.
If a type of hypnotherapy is appealing to you or sounds excellent for your needs, it is wise to consult with a specialist to understand in more depth. You can then use our advanced tool to find a hypnotherapist in central London who provides this type of therapy. You are free to ask the hypnotherapist any further questions that you might have on the kind of hypnotherapy that they use. Our hypnotherapists will be more than happy to explain how that type of hypnotherapy works.
- Cognitive hypnotherapy – it incorporates hypnosis to help upgrade the subconscious in line with the conscious and its understanding of reality. The method gets influence from a range of theories and combines them so that they relate to the client’s values, goals, and needs. Specialists use this therapy for many concerns but most helpful for anxiety and phobias.
- Ericksonian hypnotherapy – Erickson was a psychiatrist who specialized in medical hypnosis, and family therapy and a growing number of psychiatrists in the hypnotherapy industry are now using it. Unlike other techniques, this method uses storytelling and indirect suggestion to alter behavior. It is ideal for individuals who dislike other techniques or those looking for a different approach.
- Hypno-psychotherapy – it is a technique where hypnotherapy is used alongside another form of psychotherapy. Specialists offering this have training in both psychotherapy and hypnotherapy.
- Hypnoanalysis – the primary aim of this technique is to identify a cause or trigger of the current problem one is facing. By knowing the reason, hypnotherapist helps resolve resulting issues and negative associations.
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) – NLP is/was a learning model developed by Dr. John Grinder and Richard Bandler and looks to help people get themselves to a state of happiness, excellence, and state of mind.
- Other techniques are past life regression, and solution focused hypnotherapy, suggestion hypnotherapy, and timeline therapy.
In conclusion, we are one of the leading clinics in central London. After being in the health business for an extended period, our hypnotherapists are skilled and experienced enough to understand what each patient need. They are friendly and professional too. The hypnotherapists will work with you to ensure you get the solution to your problems.